Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Bad Ideas for Today


  • A trip to a fabric store I've never been to before thinking it would be quick and easy to find things I found on the internet this morning.  Mind you, I didn't write anything down either before leaving the house so I couldn't even ask for help when I got there.
  • Taking 3 boys to a fabric store where only the little one fits in the cart
  • Thinking the boys wouldn't touch stuff in a store full of goodies
  • Telling Drew the truth when he asked if the ham at lunch was from a pig.  Apparently he's a vegetarian now.  
  • A painting project in the driveway with Drew involving 15 year old foam paintbrushes and a jello paint mix that I apparently did very wrong.  

2 comments:

Kristen said...

sounds like a lot of good stories! lol! :) I'm sorry things went badly!!

amanda said...

This had Matt and I dying laughing! We both can just picture the expression on Drew's face when he learned about the ham being from a pig. I bet you were at Jimmy John's