Friday, August 29, 2008

Wish Me Luck

I have a terrible cold right now and just want to crawl into bed for about four days. Instead of being able to relax, I have agreed to help out a friend and watch her little guy. He's going to be here in about an hour and will stay until about midnight tomorrow. He's the same age as Drew and they have fun together so it shouldn't be too bad. Drew spent the day at their house yesterday since I didn't have a sitter. She said it went very well so that's giving me hope for tomorrow. Paige asked Mitch to go to the Iowa game with her tomorrow so it'll be me alone with two seven month old boys most of the day. Wish me luck!!!!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

oh my gosh, you're a brave woman!! I hope you feel better!

It's so nice of Drew to share his cold with you, huh?!