Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Gotta Make Room

For those of you who don't have children you probably think that what I'm about to talk about is inappropriate. For those who have children, you understand that at this point, my life pretty much revolves around feedings and diapers. Drew has recently decided that every time he starts eating cereal he needs to fill his diaper. He'll be eating great and then all of a sudden he stops swallowing and gets this look of complete concentration on his face. And then it happens and there is no denying why he stopped eating. It's as if he determines that food is going into his tummy now so clearly it makes sense to poop to make room. So, then I have to clean him up, get him out of the highchair, change his diaper, get him back into the highchair, strap the bib back on and continue the meal. The most annoying part of all of this is that he doesn't ever do it when Mitch feeds him. It's only EVERY TIME I feed. I guess he truly is Daddy's little man.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

oh I feel for you!!!