Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Busy Few Days

Drew had an eventful weekend. On Thursday he had his first hair cut. His hair was out of control and had to be tamed. I was tired of getting places and having it sticking straight up and/or all over the place all day. He was looking pretty silly so we knew it was time. Mitch cut it while I held him and we were both shocked at how well he did. My baby no longer looks like a baby. He really looks like a little boy now. I'll post pictures later. Then on Friday he got to meet Uncle Heath, Aunt Kristen, and cousin Ainsley who live in Dallas. He seemed to really enjoy playing with Ainsley which was great to see. We definitely need to work on his sharing though....more about that later. Then Sunday night, Monday, and Monday night were terrible. Drew woke up twice Sunday night, four times Monday night and cried pretty much all of Monday. Waking up at night is not at all normal for my child. He has been an excellent sleeper for a very long time. We couldn't figure out exactly what was wrong with him. Then yesterday morning my mom called and said she had found a tooth!!! I thought I had felt it on Monday but Drew doesn't cooperate with you trying to feel his gums. Mom said she and Dad both felt it and there was definitely a little tooth coming through. I just can't believe how fast he's growing up.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

woohoo! congrats to Drew! :)

We had a wonderful time seeing you all this weekend! I think we both fell in love with Drew! :)