Friday, June 20, 2008

Another Tooth

Yesterday Drew got another bottom front tooth. I can't get over the fact that he has teeth now. It's crazy!!!! He grabbed my finger tonight and shoved it in his mouth. Wow, those teeth are SHARP.

This afternoon we had Drew's pictures taken. He's five months old tomorrow and these were the first professional pictures we've had taken of him. I'm a bad mom. We went to Penny's and I was slightly disappointed in what they did. The girl wasn't very good at getting him to smile and she only did boring poses, used an ugly background, and made him have some dumb bear in three pictures (out of 10!!!). I had told her we wanted to be in some pictures with Drew but she didn't do any. I know I can't be mad about any of it because I should have spoke up and told her what I wanted to change.

No comments: