Thursday, June 28, 2012

This is Why I Stay Home

I was just in the kitchen making banana bread while the three boys were playing in the living room. Drew & Cade built a house out of the couches and blankets.  Then they were pretending that Mace was the Big Bad Wolf.  Drew even had safety glasses on for safety while building their house.  It was so cute to listen to the three of them playing together so nicely and to hear the fun stories Drew weaves while he plays.  That child has a very large imagination and Cade is always willing to go along for the ride.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

how cute!!! I wonder how long it will take for Mace to mind being the "bad guy". :)

I'll see you in Dubuque to watch fireworks.
love,
ainsley

(Ainsley typed her own name and dictated her note.)

Shantel said...

Love the mental picture... they are so funny! I'm so glad you get to stay home with them too, so many great memories you guys are making together!