Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Teriffic Husband

On Thursday afternoon I got the stomach bug that Drew had and am finally starting to feel better today. Mitch has been absolutely wonderful taking care of Drew and me the whole time. I've been in bed since Thursday so Mitch has had to do everything for Drew which hasn't been easy at all since he decided to get sick again yesterday. Mitch has been so great bringing me glasses of water and anything else I could have possibly needed and allowing me to get the rest I needed. He even took the day off Friday to take care of us even though he had a lot going on at work that day. The best part....he hasn't complained once. He just continues to unselfishly love and take care of us. Thanks for being an awesome husband and daddy Mitch!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mitch is a great man! I'm glad he's there to take care of you guys! I hope everyone gets feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Mitch is a great man! I'm glad he's there to take care of you guys! I hope everyone gets feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Oops, my computer is slow. Sorry for the double post

Anonymous said...

More updates and pictures please..I feel very left out!