Saturday, January 17, 2009

My baby isn't a baby anymore

I can't believe that my little man is going to be one next week.  It's crazy that he's not a baby anymore.  Really, he hasn't seemed like a baby for quite awhile now but I still think of him as my baby.  He loves acting like a big boy and asserting his independence.  

Drew's favorite things:
1.  Running as fast as he can
2.  Spinning in a circle and then trying to walk (hilarious!!!!)
3.  The Eye Book by Dr. Seuss
4.  Stealing bites of deserts
5.  Playing chase with Daddy
6.  Climbing onto the furniture like a big guy
7.  Putting the pillows on the floor to sit on for his own little chair
8.  Raw potatoes in the kitchen
9.  Silicon baking sheets
10. Putting his fingers up his nose (we're trying to stop this)
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Number 4 is so true! I've never seen bigger puppy eyes when there is ice cream involved!