Thursday, August 23, 2012

Most Likely an Alien Abduction

After Mace's birthday he was abducted by aliens.  I really don't know how else to explain what has happened to my baby.  He was a nice calm, easy going baby.  Now he's a cranky, screaming, angry one year old.  He now spends most of his time screaming.  I'm not talking about a little baby yell or cry.  I'm talking ear piercing, brain rattling screams.  I don't even know how he can be that loud for how small he is.  But luckily it's only when we're in the car, at a restaurant, while I'm getting lunch or dinner ready, or while he's playing.  The aliens also altered his sleeping as he is no longer waking up at night.  It's so nice that he's finally back to sleeping well but I don't know if I would have exchanged that for all the screaming.  Hmm, I'm not really sure which is worse.  Hopefully whatever they did to his little brain doesn't last long.

1 comment:

Paige said...

hopefully he out grows that soon!!