Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Drew's Day

When I picked up my little guy today he had the biggest smile on his face.  When the teacher called his name, he came running out the door to us.  The first thing he said to me when he got to us was that he thought it wasn't going to be fun but it was.  That was honestly the greatest thing he could have said.  Especially when coupled with the excitement in his voice.  I'm so glad that he had a good day and is looking forward to going back.  When I asked his favorite part of today he first answered with snack time but then quickly changed to everything.  Could there be a better answer than that he loved everything they did?

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Woohoo!! :) SO glad to hear that!

amanda said...

That's awesome! I'm so glad he had such a good day - an answered prayer for sure!