Friday, May 08, 2009

It Happened

This morning, when I was in the kitchen getting Drew's breakfast, I saw an ant crawling on the cupboard. I screamed and swiftly put an end to his little life. Luckily that's the only one I've found so far today. I will be purchasing some high intensity ant killer tonight to leave out and catch any who may be hiding.

As if the ant wasn't bad enough, when we were outside playing this morning I heard a few rustlings. I kept looking over and didn't see any animals which is what it sounded like. Then finally I saw something. Along the garage the ground was rising as something moved closer and closer to us. Finally a body appeared and I saw it. A mouse!!!! I grabbed Drew and ran across the yard into the house. I put Drew inside and went back out. I wanted to get the side door to the garage closed to it couldn't get in there. I was so freaked out though because I am so super scared of mice. I checked the area about a hundred times and then ran over and grabbed the door, got it closed, and then booked it into the house. For the next twenty minutes I kept getting a creepy feeling and talking to myself about how I couldn't believe what had happened. I hate mice, I hate mice, I hate mice, I HATE MICE!!!!!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

yuck, I completely understand!!