Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sick Again

OK our son is sick. AGAIN. For ten days he was on eye drops for his pink eye. On day eleven he woke up with a runny nose and a watery red eye. As Friday went on, his eye turned bright red (picture tomato red) and his nose started running more and more accompanied by constant sneezing. So after a sleepless night we were back at the doctor Saturday morning. He either still has pink eye or has it again so they gave him some stronger drops. Luckily his ears looked good although I'm thinking today that they may not still be good. He's getting a little wobbly which usually means infection. I'm hoping that he starts feeling better soon and that this cold is over much faster than the last time he was sick. I think we've been to the doctor about every week for the last month and a half. I'm so sick of it. I just want him to feel good for a straight two weeks. I really want him to be able to enjoy his first Christmas so we need to get him better fast.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you guys going to get him tested for allergies?

Kristen said...

poor kiddo!