Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Updates

Well I have been reminded by many lately that it has been a long time since I have posted anything. Sorry everyone. I have just been so sick with this pregnancy that I haven't had an ounce of energy to spend on blogging or really anything else for that matter. Mitch can verify that fact. The poor guy pretty much had to handle packing and moving without any help from me. I would highly recommend not to move when you're in your first trimester. I'm happy to report that it has now been over a week since I have gotten sick, so I'm starting to feel like a normal person again. We are super excited to be expecting our little one in the beginning of April and still can't believe we're actually going to have two kids. Some days I feel like I can't even handle the crazy one I already have so I get a little freaked out about adding another one to the mix. All of your kids are supposed to be different right???? So I can't get another one as crazy as Drew?!?!?!?!?

Speaking of Drew he continues to amaze us every day. The other day he told me a story about something that had happened the day before. An actual story with multiple sentences!! He is talking in little sentences now and we can't even believe how much he knows. I'm always amazed at how he fast he catches on to words. There are so many times Mitch and I look at each other dumbfounded by what we just heard. Drew had also got quite an imagination. He's really been pretending a lot lately which is so fun to watch. I'm not a creative person, never have been. So to watch him make stuff up and act it out is so fun for me to see.

Drew continues to be freakishly strong. He can jump as far as me from standing still. A couple weeks ago I saw him jump and didn't think I could even make it that far so I tried and made it the exact distance he did. I don't even think most kids can jump at this age. I think we might have a long jumper in our future. Also, over the weekend he helped Grandpa M. with wood. Drew would throw pieces out of the truck so Grandpa could stack them. You should have seen us all standing there in amazement as Drew picked up those first pieces and chucked them over the side. He even knew how to adjust his hands to get a better grip if he was having a hard time picking it up. Crazy, crazy, crazy.

Well that's all I have for now. I promise I'll try to be better about updating. Maybe I'll even get some pictures on here which is something I've always been really bad about.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I'm glad you're feeling better! I have been meaning to email you to see how life is. We can't wait to see you guys and Drew again! :)

Paige said...

yay for new posts! :D