Saturday, June 06, 2009

Five Years

Yesterday was our fifth anniversary. We did not spend it in our traditional fashion which usually included a nice restaurant with an expensive dinner. This year, we decided to get some seafood and eat at home and just watch a movie. I know people probably think that's crazy - why cook your own food instead of going out. But we didn't just eat. We feasted. Our food was AWESOME!!! We dined on king crab legs, the most giant shrimp I've ever seen, and grilled mushrooms. It was so yummy. I know it doesn't sound like a very rounded meal but we didn't want to waste space in our tummies with veggies when we had crab legs (my favorite food). Then we spent about 4.5 hours playing Guitar Hero which I got Mitch as an anniversary gift. We didn't even get to watch our movie because we were so addicted to G.H. It was such a fun night. Thanks for five great years Mitch!!!!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

sounds like a great anniversary celebration!