Saturday, November 22, 2008

5 Things

Erica tagged me to complete the following.....

The "5 THINGS GAME" The rules are to write 5 things under each of the 5 headings, and then tag 5 other people.

10 years ago...
1. I was a freshman at Simpson College
2. I was dating Mitch who is now by husband
3. I was adjusting to living with two roommates in a tiny dorm room
4. I was studying to be an accountant
5. I was getting over pneumonia

5 Things on Today's "To-Do" List
1. Clean the house
2. Laundry
3. Paint some Christmas decorations
4. Find a stocking for Drew
5. Figure out what we still need to buy for Christmas presents

5 Snacks I Enjoy...
1. Popcorn and a soda
2. Cheese and crackers
3. Brownies
4. Orange Julius
5. Ice cream

5 Things I Would Do if I were a Millionaire!
1. Quit my job!!!!
2. Build our dream house
3. Do something nice for our families
4. Put money away for college for our children
5. Buy a new car with more room for Drew's stuff

5 Places I Have Lived...
1. Central City
2. Indianola
3. Cedar Falls
4. Troy Mills
5. Urbana

5 Jobs I've had/Still have...
1. Lots of babysitting
2. Ridictas Construction
3. City State Bank - teller, loan admin, bookkeeping
4. Hellman Accounting - accountant
5. Rockwell Collins - accountant

5 People I'm tagging...
I don't know five people that are blogging so we'll have to go with three
Kristen
Shantel
Gail

1 comment:

Emily (Blue Chair Blessing) said...

Ok, unrelated to this topic, but I just looked through your photos and Drew is so stinkin cute! I laughed outloud by myself here forever when I saw that cowboy costume and him holding that gun - too funny! I love it!